Forget the hassles of parking at Denver International Airport (DIA). Once you drop off your pet, we’ll take you to the airport and pick you up when you return!
How It Works
- DIA Park and Bark offers limited private parking and door-to-door transportation.
- After your pet is situated, park your car and we’ll take you from our door to your airline gate at DIA
- The commute from DIA Park & Bark to DIA is 20 minutes.
- We have secure, private parking available.
- When you return, simply call us when your plane lands and we’ll be happy to welcome you home at DIA arrivals – no waiting, no buses, no lines!
Airport Hours of Operation
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- We will not leave from the kennel earlier than 6:30 a.m. for the airport. We will pickup until 8:00 pm. However, if your flight is cancelled and you have to reschedule your flight after 8:00 pm, there will be no after hours pick up. See airport policy.
- Available for stays of 3 days or more.
- $16.00 each way
- $32.00 roundtrip
Child Car Seats and Safety
If you will be utilizing our convenient Park and Bark transport service to/from DIA and you will be traveling with small children who require the use of a car seat, booster, or other vehicle safety system, please bring with you. For safety and legal reasons, we are not able to transport children who are required to be in a safety seat, without one. When making your reservation, please be sure to let us know you’ll be traveling with this accommodation. Please note, we are unable to install car seats on your behalf.