To ensure safety of all our guests, we ask our pet owners to provide us with the following vaccination documentation:
- Rabies, DHP-P (Distemper, Hepatitus, Parvo, Parainfluenza). It is recommended that your dog have Bordatella (Kennel Cough), although it is not required.
- Out of state dogs must show they have been on topical flea product (like frontline, revolution, or advantix).
- Canine influenza is in epidemic proportions. Colorado veterinarians highly recommend, but not required.
- Worming – ALL dogs must have proof of worming unless they are currently taking flea or heartworm. The Veterinary Association recommends all dogs be routinely de-wormed (round worms, tape worms, etc).
- medication (like Revolution, Heartguard, etc.)
- Rabies, feline distempter, and Leukemia required. Out of state cats must show they have been on topical flea product (like frontline, revolution, or advantix).
First Time Boarders
- Pet have a favorite item? We welcome you to bring your pets’ favorite toy, bedding, blanket, or an item that reminds them of home.
- We offer complimentary bedding, toys, treats, and water during our guests’ stay.
- If you will be bringing your pets’ food, please indicate the amount, frequency, and timing that your pet is accustom to.